Personally Identifiable Information that we collect:
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us, such as by signing up for a study, completing an inquiry form or otherwise choosing to share your personally identifiable information with us. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, email address, physical address and other personal information.
In connection with the TSG Services, the personally identifiable information may include information necessary for payment purposes.
Non-personal or Aggregate Information that we collect:
When you access our Website or use the TSG Services, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, referring website, usage and browsing habits on the Website and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular State) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Website or use the TSG Services, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If we do inadvertently collect personally identifiable information, we will not use such personally identifiable information as if we had collected it with your consent.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you:
- We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with the TSG Services with the sponsor or TSG client who is identified by name in connection with a particular TSG Service in which you participate. Once your personally identifiable information has been provided to the sponsor or TSG client, TSG is no longer responsible for how such information is used by such party.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger of TSG or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of TSG who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information offline, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Website and TSG Services demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
Your disclosures in blogs and other social media:
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Protection for Children:
We have no intention of collecting personal information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites from within our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Website, you do so at your own risk.
United States of America:
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: email@example.com.